Human beings are capable of remarkable feats. Yet, while there are those who strive to be the best, pushing themselves to the limits, there are those who break records in somewhat unconventional methods.
South African newspaper The Newcastle Advertiser put together a list of its five strangest records ever awarded as part of its ‘Strange Saturday’ campaign. Johnny Strange’s ‘most apples chainsawed out of own mouth’ record came in at number 2.the list of bizarre records was as follows;
1. Simon Elmore’s ‘most straws stuffed in own mouth’ Guinness World Record,
2. Johnny Strange’s ‘most apples chainsawed out of own mouth’ Guinness World Record,
3. Josef Todtling’s ‘furthest distance dragged by a horse while on fire’ Guinness World Record,
4. Christine Walton’s ‘longest fingernails’ Guinness World Record,
5. Kim Goodman’s ‘furthest eye pop’ Guinness World Record,
Read the full Newcastle Advertiser article here.
Posted in Updates and tagged chainsaw, guinness world records, johnny strange